Our pedigree started with and continues with mine infrastructure projects.
A complement of projects completed in the recent past include:
- Construction of mine site water storage dams, tailings storage dams and existing dam lifts. BCM has constructed more water storage and tailings dams in West Africa than any other contractor. All were built to very high international standards.
- Public roads to international standards, with asphalt and bitumen surfacing;
- Earthworks and foundation preparation for processing plants;
- Kilometres of high wear access roads;
- Large equipment washbays;
- Accommodation villages;
- Site offices;
- Fuel, oil and workshop facilities;
- Large dams and drains for wastewater and tailings management;
- Services including water supply pipelines, pumping stations and transmission lines and
- Environmental rehabilitation of waste dumps, borrow areas, and silt control structures.