- Load and haul of ore and waste using hydraulic excavators, primarily in a backhoe configuration, loading direct drive dump trucks in the 50t to 100t load capacity range. Type of plant used includes Caterpillar, Komatsu, Liebherr and O&K excavators and primarily Caterpillar dump trucks,
bulldozers, graders, etc.
- Drilling and blasting using primarily Atlas Copco (Coprod) drill rigs. Licensed shotfirers carry out blasting using a variety of packaged and bulk explosives. BCM has extensive experience in all types of materials from heavily oxidized to hard rock.
- Long distance haulage from satellite pits using off road dump trucks and road going units. BCM have previously adapted large road going trucks to haul trailers carrying up to 110t and hauling up to 20 kilometres on purpose built haul roads.
- Equipment hire and plant hire contracts.
- Environmental rehabilitation of mine site waste dumps, borrow areas, etc.